Data backup is vital to the survival of any company, small or large. Everyone needs some kind of data recovery plan, even if it is simple. Where would you be if you lost your files and email? What if this happened to your entire company? Chances are that this is a scary thought.
We focus on small- and medium-sized businesses assisting with the critical task of data backup. Whether you are limited in IT support or have plenty of it, reliable backup is a difficult task. Our service offers powerful features at prices any business can afford.
"There are two types of hard drives - those that have failed and those that will fail."
This is the reality in today's world of inexpensive consumer drives, and the chances are of failure are too high to ignore. With hard drive manufacturers competing within a range of just a few dollars, low prices and faster drives come at the sacrifice of reliability.
Rotating tape drive backups is the most common data backup method in use today. Given the rising costs of tape disks, administration overhead, slow restore speeds, and the overall lack of reliability with tape media, an affordable online remote backup system is the perfect solution.
Why BCN Online Backup?
- Human managed backup - All BCN backup logs are read through on a regular basis. If something is wrong, we will fix it promptly.
- Extremely secure - Data is transmitted via 256-bit encryption and optional VPN tunneling.
- Fully customizable retention period - You set how long you want data and file modifications saved for.
- With some online backup solutions, your first backup could take days, even months and might never fully complete. BCN's first data sync is done the same day you set up the service.
- Should the need arise, BCN can restore your data as fast as a hard disk can write and deliver it to your front door.
- 6% of all PCs will suffer an episode of data loss in any given year
- 60% of companies that lose their data will close within 6 months of the disaster
- Simple drive recovery can cost over $7,500 and success is not guaranteed
- More Data Loss Statistics